Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you find scratching jock itch pleasurable?

Scratching jock itch feels great. Nothing like coming home after a long day and giving a good scratch.

anyone agree?
Answer:
dude, you just asked the exact same question twice in a row. nice way to waste points
All the time, that was so funny. Thanks for the laughs, honey. LOL, have a great day.

One other thing, isn't that normal, scratch that itch. Hell take it one step further if no one's looking. Why not. Peace
LMAO
Yes it is very pleasurable. However, if you ever seen a dog scratching a spot in pleasure over and over again, you see they are in pleasure as well, but the area becomes a hot-spot. Which is, that it turns into tough thick skin. That too can have that happen to your ball sac. In your old age, you will have a dark, caloused, thick skinned patchf on your testies. Very attractive. Now I have fought jock itch all my life. The drug companies are making alot of money on those tubes of cream. Woorking in a health lab I found that Bleach was used to kill fungus for water treatment filters. Jock itch and Atheletes foot are fungus, I discovered if you splash on some bleach on your infected areas before taking a shower of bath, you have releif. Continue and it goes away. The cost - under $2 a gallon versus over $10 for a few grams. Just remember - bleach should be used in small quantities and washed off. You can cause other issues if you don't wash it off.
AMAZZZZZZIINNGGG I have had jock itch for about ten years.. I have tried everything.. I will say this.. scratching it is equal to an orgasm sometimes better.. a long day in the summer... come home lay back and go to work! and yes my skin is already tough and discolered in my groin.. not my balls... I use combs.. keys.. anything to scratch it

2 comments:

  1. I am itching with one hand under inside my pants, yes, i loves it. I don't go outside as people judge me for this severe itching. I itch whole day and night. Its love.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net