Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do polo mints actually make you infertile?

I thinks this is an urban legend, but have to know 'cos my wife is blaming me eating polo's for the lack of bun(s) in her oven??
Answer:
Total nonsense. If you and your partner have been having regular well times unprotected intercourse of 18 months or more both go and see a GP together for a chat.
Totally untrue
Only when used over your manhood like a ring on yer finger.
Don't be silly. Are you that gullible?
That is the weirdest story ever................the answer is a definate NO!!!!!!!!!!
No not true
has to be an urban legend.
i hardly think rowntree would sell a product that people could sue them for not having a baby
well if it were true why would everyone bother with all these complicated forms of contraception if you could just pop a mint in your mouth and become infertile!!!
Absolutely true particularly in the younger male but it can also help with premature ejaculation, the peppermint reduces sensitivity of receptor nerves hence the reason polo mints are also good for indegestion. Like most substances the effect is different for each user so polo mints could not be relied upon by everyone as a contaceptive.

Stop eating polo mints and your fertility will return to normal in about 12 months, however this can be reduced to 4-6 weeks by taking two teaspoons (10ml) of codliver oil before bed each night for two weeks.
Hell no, not polo mints but wearing glasses do......
Go and see your gp
probably if u wear them

1 comment:

  1. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net