Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do u get growth spurts during pubertyy??

i was wonder if u get growth spurts during puberty, how many growth spurts and how much u usually growing during these and how much u grow in puberty
Answer:
Speaking as the mom of three boys, and big sister of one:

Yes, you do get growth spurts during puberty. Not only that, but males can continue to grow into their 20s (unlike girls, who are pretty much grown by 16 or so).

One of my sons grew from 5'3" to 5'7" over a summer break.

My brother went away to my aunt's one summer. He left shorter than I, and came back taller than I.

Another of my sons grew 2" when he was almost 22 years old.

These spurts vary between individuals--no two are alike. No two of one's own growth spurts are alike.

One of my sons didn't grow any more in height after age 18, but he did fill out (not gain weight, just got broader shoulders, etc.) when he was about 21.
That's what puberty is all about, growth spurts. As to how many you will have and how much you will grow is based on genetics. So no one can really say.
www.kidshealth.com
Yes in 2 months my son grew 4 inches in height now at 17 he is 6'5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net