Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do u guys think my measurements are okay???

I'm 5'5, weight about 135 and my measurements are:
Boobs: 37"(wear a 36DD)
waist: 29"
Butt: 39"
I'm not sure if my measurements are fine. I need the opinion of men!!
Answer:
She's got the fat azz son!
sounds good to me whats yo #
post a picture...measurements dont tell the true story
i think you are a liar because girls having good measurements do not ask others about her measurements.. am i right? i think you are a desperate fat..
I like em thick and juicy!!!!
Sounds perfectly fine to me.
call me some time...
oh yes very good
work it gurl
your just my size, maybe we can get together sometime.
sounds good! never did like my women too skinny!
The question is - do you think they are OK? Who cares what anyone else thinks? And by the way, your measurements are not a men's health issue.
Take a pix so we can see u...
Its more then ok. Sounds good to me. You should be proud
how do we get a pic to tell post one or send me one at tjhay29@yahoo.com and ill tell ya
sounds good
sound hott to me.wats ur #?
yes very hot hon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net