Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do black males have larger nipples than white ones???

I've been working out alot, and developing my chest muscles... However, my nipples seem to protrude more, as my chest muscles get larger... Does anyone know what I can to do, make my nipples not seem so large, I guess? You know how when you are cold, your nipples get hard.... But my nipples are NEVER like that.... Help me... I look like a muscular mess....
Answer:
All body features differ from person to person, not just race to race. I've seen white guys with nipples of all different sizes, shapes, behaviors and sensitivities. My nephew had inverted nipples (the centers went in instead of out) until he entered puberty, then stuck out like normal. Nothing to be self-conscious about. Nobody is staring at your nipples or comparing them to their own. Heck, mine don't even match! One is smaller and pointed and the other is larger and flat. How they feel to you when they're played with and sucked on is all that matters! Relax, and keep pumping!
Stop comparing yourself. You are special and that is OK. No its not a white thing or a black thing. People just have different things.
Nah, just larger penises, crime history, and deposits when they apply for stuff.
white or black we are all created different. just because you don't look like everyone else doesn't mean that its a bad thing. except who you are and what you look like and you will feel better about your differences if not grow to like the fact that you are different.
Just be proud your muscles make them protrude. Keep on working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net