Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do men take midol & does it work for them?

my boss told me that men take midol and that it works. Obviously I don't believe her so I thought I'd ask the question.
Answer:
The main pain relieving ingredient in Midol is ibuprofen, which is generic motrin. Men can take motrin for pain, too.
To answer your question about midol, YES it really works, i'm a man and i have used it for cramps and headache. and i know it works for women too because my ex-wife used it all the time for cramps and headaches. so what i'm saying is that its not only for women.
Why would a man take midol? Your boss is a retard!
when i was younger i would get migraines; midol would cut them every time. yes, real men do take midol.
She is probably pulling your leg. Midol is for menstrual cramps. If you have someof those as a guy, then feel free to take it.
It contains a pain reliever and an antispasmodic, so it may do some good on you if that is the source of your trouble.

5 comments:

  1. The main ingredient in Midol is not ibuprofen (Motrin), it is acetaminophen (Tylenol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on which type of Midol. Midol Complete is acetaminophen, but the liquid gels are ibuprofen. And the extra strength Midol is naproxen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the person saying that it's just for menstrual cramps, maybe you should read the box. It's not just a women's medicine. Like someone said earlier, that associate it with menstruation as a form of marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gentlemansbeardclubnow.com You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at work with a bad headache and I was working with a lady. I asked her if she had something for it and she said all she had was Midol. She asked if I would want it. I said alright and did...and it worked like a charm. That was over 15 years ago. I haven't tried it since but I am not happy with pain relief lately from more traditional ones. I'm thinking about trying it again. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net