Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do high schoolers in California have to take school showers?

Do they?
Answer:
No, it's not require but the showers are always there so if someone really need to use it because maybe he fell in mud or who knows they are always there available. In all of my HS years I think I just saw the showers being used once but it was just goofing off. I think the students that are in a sport say waterpolo and Football tend to use them more frequently than those in regular PE clases.
They do after PE. I only had PE twice a week and it's not that bad...except for the locker room smell.
Dont think You have to..Unless you reeeeeaaaaaallllly stink! Dont see why you wouldnt want to if you play a sport and sweat.
yes.................
what are you asking?
At my high school they weren't required and nobody did. That was 2-3 years ago. It varies by high school, but from what I've heard the chances of being required to shower are much lower in CA than in other places of the US.
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net