Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do i use shaving cream on my beard if i'm using an electric Norelco shaver?


Answer:
No, you do not have to use anything. If you insist you can use the pre-electric lotion.
No
No. There are special lotions out there for use with electric razors, use one of them if you want.
No, use an electric pre-shave or talcum powder
NO WAY!!! if you do, you run the chance of seriously messing up your shaver.
Sure you can. Some electric shaver are made to be used with shaving creams and beard softeners. However, I've tried most of them and they are not very effective. What I do is shave briefly with an electric shaver and finish shaving with a 4 or 5 blade safety razor while in the shower. I don't use any shaving cream but shave while the water is showering down directly on my head. It's very smooth and comfortable with lots of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net