Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you feel this way?

My friend spend the night at my house last night after I brought him home from an away basketball game. To his dismay, he forgot a pair of night clothes to change into. Him just to sleep in his underwear (because that's what I do). He did, but he said he felt wierd because I slept in my boxers, while he was in briefs. I don't get it.

Do any of you feel akward if you have to share the same room that sleeps a different style of underwear than you (boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, ect) or in the nude(i think i can see how that might be akward)?
Answer:
You're not getting a lot of male opinions here so I'll interject my two cents' worth: some people are more comfortable with "change" than others and it's not just that he was wearing less than he's used to wearing. He might have felt awkward wearing a different kind of night clothes than he usually wears, too. But, since it was less than he's accustomed to wearing, yes, I can see how he felt a little uncomfortable.
your friend is a weirdo!
im a guy yay lol anyways yes my friends picked on me cuz i had briefs well boxers r cooler i think and i wear them now but he prolly thinks that also cuz he maybe thinking GAY but idk just ask him if hes a true friend hell talk to u gl
if i have company i dont sleep in my underware i usually sleep with some basketball shorts on so yes that does feel awkward
He feels awakward because it is more common to wear boxers, and because briefs show the contour of his privates.
All guys are different. perhaps he was just a little homophobic. I have a friend that sleeps in his jeans on the floor when he stays over.... now that's freaky
Why were U care so much for what U wear while U going to bed.It really a personality choices to wear what the person in like.For me,I'm rather to sleep in nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net