Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do men go through mid-life crisis?

I don't know what to do or what is wrong with me? I am 49 years old and I just seem to be an *** all the time. But it's mostly to my wonderful, caring girlfriend, she is the best and I know it deep down but I sometimes forget and get angry at her for no reason. I seem to be stressed out about a lot of stuff. I have heard of mid-life crisis but is it real and what can I do to fix the problem? Thanks.
Answer:
yes
Of course...why do you think they make red sports cars?
vodka. It works for the Russians to deal with the cold, and it works for me to deal with my gal. Its all in your head.
well its nice to know your concerned enough to talk about it.. i cant say from expierience because im only 22, but thats what it sounds like. were you a partier when u were younger? maybe its all hitting you at once kinda deal..

like any other problem, look at it knowing that in life you cant sweat the small stuff, and everything is the small stuff. look back on everything you accomplished and be proud at where you are at this point. a big percentage of men dont get to say they accomplished what you did (whatever it may be) and realize that 49 is not old at all..

hope i helped.
my uncle bought a 2007 Midnight Blue Corvette....seemed to do the trick for him
Yes... its totally normal for men to go through a mid-life crises. As a matter of fact, my Uncle Frank is going through one right now! It usually happens when men realize how old they are, what they missed when they were younger, how they wish they were younger, etc. If you have money problems... then it could make you feel even worse.

I totally get what you mean about you and your gf. Sometimes you don't notice when you're getting mad and start to yell. If you guise are in a fight right now... then i would go say sorry. Try to focus EVEN MORE on your temperment.

Also... try to find things that make you happy. Examples: playing chess, hockey, football, soccer, dancing, singing, golf (tons of guys love golf), bowling, fishing, running, etc.

Also... take some time during the day to remember all the GOOD stuff that you have accomplished. Try not to think about that bad things that haunt ur past... this will probablly just cause you more stress and sadness.

If you have a job and that seems to be stressing you out, try to get some time off. Go somewhere... and take it easy for a while. You are going through tough times right now... try to talk to ur boss and convince him to give you time off.

Just to make sure though... i would also go get a check up at the doctor. I AM NOT saying that there is anything wrong with you... but sometimes as you reach past the age 30 or 40 cancer and stuff starts appearing. So... if this just all of a sudden started out of the clear blue... i would go get checked.

Most men i know usually went through their mid-life crisis when they were in their late 30's or early 40's. For instance my uncle is 38 or something like that. So... maybe you aren't going through one... is there something that is stressing you out majorly??? Think about that.

But if you are convinced that a mid-life crisis is taking place in your life right now... then plz follow my advice.

1. find something you like to do
2. take some time off
3. focus on your temper
4. try to find something peacful to do (yoga perhaps?)
5. massages release a lot of stress too

GOOD LUCK and don't worry... mid-life crisis don't last forever!
maybe - There is what is called "Andropause" which is another name for the gradual lowering of a man's hormone levels.... nothing as radical as menopause for women, but a real condition nonetheless. You might get checked out by your Dr. as you may need supplmental testosterone to feel better. I take DHEA and whether or not it is a placebo, I seem to feel better when taking it. BTW I drive a red BMW Z-3..middle aged man and little red sportscar - sure is fun. I love to afford a '70 hemi 'Cuda, orange hardtop, but maybe if I win the lotto.
I wanna 58 vette and a 57 Tbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net