Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diet Pills for fat loss?

I've been working out for about 4 months now, but nothing is coming off of the mid-section, do you know any diet pills that will help that?
Answer:
DO NOT TAKE DIET PILLS! They are dangerous!!

Last year I was visiting my parents and took diet pills (Leptopril -does not contain ephedra) on top on my exercise routine and normal diet. I was 26 at the time, 5'11, 180 lbs. By week three I was sick. I had diarrhea, dry heaves, dizziness, headaches, and a general feeling of being sick. I thought I had caught the flu or something. I had lost 13 lbs in 4 days. One morning I told my mom I didn't feel good. My vision kept blacking out and I felt (for lack of a better way to say it) stoned. Later that afternoon I was walking from the bathroom to my bedroom (a 5 foot walk) and I passed out. I was rushed to the hospital emergency where they did a bunch of tests on me.

My pulse was up to 120, My blood pressure was 150/40, they had to start me on an IV, the did an EKG on me, took blood and urine samples, and a whole barrage of other tests.

They finally got me stabilized and said that I was dehydrated and malnutritioned. I told him that I took diet pills. When I mentioned diet pill, the doctors face lit up and said that's why. He said they can cause a whole bunch of health problems, including death. He told me to toss the diet pills or next time I might not be so lucky.

I was kept in the hospital for almost 10 hours, given 3 or 4 IVs, potassium, juices, and monitored (by the EKG, blood pressure, and heart rate machines) every 15 minutes.

Please take my story as a warning. If you seriously want to loose weight there are better ways (I know because I've lost weight after this)

The quickest way is to cut out red meats, starches, breads, sugars, alcohol, and sodas.

Eat veggies (salads are good), soups, and drink TONS of water. If you get hungry between a meal, drink water to fill up.

In moderation eat white meats, and fruits (fruits contain natural sugars, and that can put on weight)

Practice portion control. Yes, you'll feel hungry at first, but think of your goal, and soon your stomach will start shrinking and you won't have that feeling anymore.
Diet pills do not work its all in your head! Notice how they always tell you to follow a diet%26excercise plan. They know you will of course probably lose weight if you do that..So they tell you to take the pill..When you lose weight you will think it is the pill doing the job, therefore you will be convinced..and yeah spending your money!
diet pill do work

i've had success with Meridia and Phentermine.

You may also wish to try hoodia. It has been reported to be effective in 60% of people who use it.
Diet pills:

They only give you energy and sometimes inhibit hunger. Weight loss requires the exercise and maintaining a healthy diet(foods).

When you stop taking them, you will generally gain more than you lost, since after so long of having your hunger inhibited, a quick change to more calories can cause weight gain.


The best idea for weight loss: Low carbs, High protein, keep a balanced diet and stay active(cardio workouts are the best)
Hoodia is a bitter-tasting cactus-like plant. 60 Minutes was told that if it wanted to try hoodia, it would have to go to Africa. Why? Because the only place in the world where hoodia grows wild is in the Kalahari Desert of South Africa.

It's very different from diet stimulants like Ephedra and Phenfen that are now banned because of dangerous side effects. Hoodia doesn't stimulate at all. Scientists say it fools the brain by making you think you鈥檙e full, even if you've eaten just a morsel.

The first scientific investigation of the plant was conducted at South Africa鈥檚 national laboratory. Because Bushmen were known to eat hoodia, it was included in a study of indigenous foods.

"What they found was when they fed it to animals, the animals ate it and lost weight," says Dr. Richard Dixey, who heads an English pharmaceutical company called Phytopharm that is trying to develop weight-loss products based on hoodia.

Was hoodia's potential application as an appetite suppressant immediately obvious?

"No, it took them a long time. In fact, the original research was done in the mid 1960s," says Dixey.
You can read a good article about how it works at:
http://www.hoodia-diets.info/hoodia-diet...
http://www.hoodia-diets.info/hoodia-gord...
http://www.hoodia-diets.info
http://hoodia-research.blogspot.com...
http://www.san-diego-dentist.us...
http://www.medical-research-study-direct...
http://www.lasik-surgery-san-diego.info/...
http://www.las-vegas-nevada-lawyer-attor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net