Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do men use noxzema?

I heard that men use noxzema when they play sports.

Is this true B cuz I never heard of it.
Answer:
I used noxzema for my skin, regardless of sports
Didn't you ever hear the Noxzema commercial? "The closer you shave, the more you need Noxzema. Noxzema, medicated comfort shave". Noxzema shaving creme is made for men, so of course men use Noxzema.
I've heard of men using Noxema, but it has nothing to do with sports as far as I know...?
i have used noxema shave cream but never the skin creme. if I wanted to I would, real men burn pimples off with a cigarette. they use ben-gay when they play sports.
My husband uses Noxzema, it keeps his acne under control
well i use it...iz there sum thing wrong wit it?? give it a try.. (-_-)

1 comment:

  1. It helps to have a healthy penis too. This is why I use a creme called Man1 Man Oil once a day. It contains all of the vitamins, nutrients and proteins it needs to function properly and look clean and smooth too. Any guy who cares about his sexual health should use this creme.

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net