Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does anybody know an effective way to gain weight?

I am 6 ft. and 17 yrs. old
Answer:
When i was your age i was 6ft 3 and at 150-160 lbs, what I learn is working out specific musle and snack every two hour ( health, small snack) and one big meal at super, and don't forget breakfest. Now I work out at the gym and i am at 235 lbs.
Point is, whatever muscle you work (in pain), will gain mass to heal the muscle, therefore will grow. I don't use any protein drinks. Good luck, enjoy the workout!
um..i kno this is gonna sound assinine, but...EAT!!!
Super size at McDonalds 2x a day prolly can get 60 lbs in 60 days
arrrrrrg!!!!! %26lt;Bangs head on computer X4%26gt;

Sorry I have to go through that whenever somebody says they want to gain weight. All I have to do is walk near food and I think I gain weight%26gt;
eat whale blubber
All you have to do is consume 500cal more a day than you are burning and that comes out to a pound a week, which means you can gain 52lbs in a year, I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net