Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you think a guy who is 5' 8 tall is an ok height?


Answer:
well by most standards youre a little below average height, but that is perfectly normal. You're still taller than most girls so of course its an ok height
Depends how tall you are, how big his feet are, big hands, etc.
5'8" is a mans' average height so your lucky!! Im only 5'6" dam it!!
Yep. Of course, I'm only 5'2" tall, so my opinion on what is a good height for a guy may be a bit skewed:P
That's a fine height! As long as your "HWP" (height weight proportional).
I'm 5'8". I wish I was at least 2 inches taller. I also wish I was a baller.
you think your short im a 14 year old guy im 5`3. i would love to be 5 intches taller than i am.
Yes, especially when you're in a country with a lot of smaller people than tall ones.

I'm 5'9'' and I currently live somewhere in south east asia, and I can see the top of most peoples heads, but still some are taller than I am.

though in the United States, people tend to say that 5'8'' is very short for a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net