Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you sweat when drunk?

My friend was drunk and we all decided to go to bed! He woke up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat no body messed with him so it had to be sweat can this happen???
Answer:
Hello,
Most people will sweat during or after drinking, because when your body burns up the alcohol, the result is heat. Alcohol has no useful calories for nutritional value, so its calories are converted to heat, which often comes out as a feeling of warmth or as sweating to reduce intenal body temperature. Your friend clearly over-indulged!
I sweat profusely when I have more than one drink. Everytime I drink a couple of drinks I get really, really warm.
yes - i do
I don't think so. I get dizzy when I'm drunk.

1 comment:

  1. No useful calories?!? It's how I go day by day! Don't you insult alcohol!

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net